A vision of a stronger Zimbabwe and a prosperous future
If we allow ourselves to be directed by these principles, if we have strong and stable leadership, and if we address the five giant challenges faced by Zimbabwe, we believe that the future of our country is a bright one:
• to make sure our economy stays strong and to bring prosperity to the whole of our country;
• to emerge from Zanu era as a strong and united nation, able to take a lead in the world to defend Zimbabwe's interests;
• to overcome social , tribal divisions by giving people real opportunity and making Zimbabwe the world’s Great Meritocracy;
• to restore the dignity of our country we have lost due to Mugabe and his mis management of the economy and the contract between the generations that provides security for older people while being fair to the young;
• to seize the opportunities of changing technology, while ensuring that our security and personal privacy – and the welfare of children and younger people – are still protected. Zimbabwe is a great nation. We have a glorious history but we believe that our best days lie ahead of us. With this plan to tackle the five giant challenges we face, with our proposals to establish a stronger Zimbabwe and a prosperous future, we will, as a nation, go forward, together.
Latest from super user
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter all the required information, indicated by an asterisk (*). HTML code is not allowed.